Fit-Rollie Personal Trainers:
- Head Trainer, NSCA CPT
- Trainer, ISSA
Fit-Rollie maintains the highest level certifications in the industry and they use a scientific approach to helping you get fitter. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients. Fit-Rollie educates their clients in many other aspects of wellness besides exercise, including general health and nutrition which helps expedite the amount of time it takes for clients to reach their goals, maintain them, and also exceed them.
Benefits of having a personal trainer include:
- Motivation - Fit-Rollie will keep you on track with your workout routine and be the motivation you need.
- Monitoring – Fit-Rollie will monitor your progress and let you know how you are advancing toward your goals.
- Training – Fit-Rollie will educate you about how to exercise efficiently and what exercises and intensity levels are appropriate for your skill and age. They also work around medical conditions if you have any.
- Tailoring – Fit-Rollie writes and instructs your workouts specifically for you assuring that you succeed with your fitness goals.
- Safefy – Fit-Rollie ensures your personal safety by showing you proper form technique and weight selection.
- Success – all of the above lead to what is most important to you – Results!